Saturday 29 January 2011

It's hard to be happy for a friend when you're not happy!!

So my friend has a new boyfriend - I should be happy but I can't be happy in fact i'm jealous that she has something that I dont!

Whilst she's out enjoying the 'honeymoon period' i'm sat mourning the 'break up period'!

So I got thinking...do we pretend we are happy for them? Do we start shouting about the negatives of a relationship and that we know where the 'honeymoon' period will end a year down the line?

It's hard to be happy for someone when you know where it might end up going? Down the drain! Should we be positive and go along with their happy dreams and ideas of their future - just like we had many months/years ago?

For now i'm going to be positive like any good friend would but it has made me wonder - are all relationships these days heading to an unhappy ending?

No comments:

Post a Comment